Fun N Food Village in Nagpur includes the best amusement park and water park for you to have a fun packed day to make your holidays outing with kids and parents memorable and special. Fun N Food Village in Nagpur, the commanding admiral is Polo Group of Companies, offers a longest water channel known as ‘Lazy River’ including adventure rides, kids’ water play area, water slides, cultural performances and much more; so plan a day here with your family in this summer.
Fun and Food Village Nagpur Address
Fun N Food Village, 35Km on Amravati Road, Bazargaon, Teh. & District Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
You can Contact Here:
Phone Number: +91 9822942482, 83, 84, 85
E-Mail: [email protected]
The Fun and Food Village Guide
Tired of the monotonous routine of day to day life? Stressful jobs, boring homework and same time-bound household chores! So many problems and one solution – a refreshing day out to a place surrounded with water, adventurous rides, music and liveliness all around. For this, your one-stop-destination should be Fun and Food Village. Situated at Old Delhi Gurugram Road, the place offers easy accessibility for all and fits into the pocket as well. This huge waterpark offers great experience for everyone irrespective of age, gender or occupation. This is an ideal destination for birthday parties, corporate team building activities, school/college picnics and even for some quality family time. Let’s get a closer and detailed look of this tempting place so that you go all prepared.
What all does it offer
This is not just an amusement park but a whole mini world in itself, which takes care of all your needs and comfort in the best possible ways. Don’t believe it? Have a look!
- Fun for all: It has over 40 rides in a total and offers water (22) and non-water (21) rides separately. In case, you do not want to get wet, do not be disappointed!
- Fun and Food Village Rides: The adventure Park has the longest water channel which is known as the lazy river along with all other rides like giant wheel, Rock n Roll, Magic Carpet, Water tunnels, Eagle Ride and a lot more.
- Happy Stomach: It has a food court inside, which offers a variety of delicacies to please your tongue at a reasonable rate so that you need not to worry about your hunger.
- Snow Park and Rain Dance: Fun and Food has got you all the fun elements from rides, water, food to snow and rain too. Yes, the place is said to have the biggest snow area and has a separate rain dance space where you can enjoy raindrops in any season that too with music.
- Shopping Complex: After all the “Fun” and “Food”, shopping completes it all and the place offers you that as well. Just the way you need!
- Health Club: The place is not just about the crazy rides, but has all the arrangements to sooth your body and soul. The health club inside offers you a good massage, steam bath, spa treatments and all the rejuvenation one needs.
- Cultural Events: You can also get to experience various cultural events organised by the artists and beautiful handmade pieces of craft.
What is the right time to visit?
- 1. This park welcomes you all 360 days of the year including public holidays except only Diwali.
- Water Park remains open from: 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM (Week Days – Monday to Saturday) & 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM (Sunday and Public Holidays).
- Amusement Park remains open from: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Week Days – Monday to Saturday) & 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM (Sunday and Public Holidays).
- a) Water Park remains closed during winters, but amusement park is open at all points of the year.
- b) Timings are subject to change so it’s always better to make a call on the helpline before leaving the place.
- c) You can even get extended fun hours during peak holiday seasons!
Fun and Food Village Entry Fee
Entry fee can be different for different categories and it is exclusive of the cost of food which is offered in the food court. (This might also vary as per the package you have opted for).
Fun and Food Village Ticket Price
- It is free for children below height of 33’’.
- Rs. 424 + GST for Children (With height in between 33” to 4’6’’).
- Single Entry: Rs. 636 + GST
- Couple: Rs. 1084 + GST
Note: Rates are subject to change, so please confirm it online from the main website.
Eligible Age for Kids and Old People
- All children below the age of 10 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- It offers special complimentary entry for senior citizens on showing the age proof.
Discounts at Fun and Food Village
Discounts are offered in the form of various packages for the group visits. Taking care of the different requirements of different set of groups in mind, it offers:
- Packages for School:
- Beforehand booking on school’s letterhead is mandatory.
- A group of minimum 25 students is required to book the space.
- Rate: Rs. 217+GST/Student (Excluding Food and swimming costume).
- Packages for Colleges:
- Beforehand booking on institution’s letterhead is mandatory.
- A group of minimum 25 students is required
- Rate: Rs. 239+ GST/student (Excluding Food and swimming costume)
- Corporate Packages:
- Beforehand booking on company’s letterhead is required
- Rate: Rs. 700+GST/person
- Membership Packages:
- Children (below 4’6″ Girl/Boy): onetime payment for only one year Rs. 1999
- Single (female only): onetime payment for only one year Rs. 5999
- Family (2 Adult & 2 Children (below 4’6″)): onetime payment for only one year Rs. 7999
- Room Packages
You can also book rooms online for standard, deluxe or superior rooms as per your interest. Price of rooms depends on days and nights your need to book; you can check it online from its main website (funnfood.com/nagpur.html).
How to Book
One can simply go to the park and get a ticket from the ticket counter.
Fun and Food Village online booking
Once the waterpark opens (as it is closed in winters) which is from the second week of March, you can explore some online sites like Paytm to get your tickets booked with extra offer.
Can I book through bookmyshow
It depends from time to time but you can still try your luck and explore!
Fun and Food Village, Nagpur nearest metro station
Metro connectivity is yet to reach the place.
How to Reach
You have all the modes available to commute like bus, metro, cabs or your own personal vehicle. So you can choose as per your convenience.
From St Stand Rd, Ganeshpeth Colony, Nagpur to Fun and Food Village
- Bus: Currently, there is no direct bus route to Fun and food village, Bajargaon.
- Cab / OLA: An OLA or a cab is just a click away from your mobile phone keeping departure point as St Stand Rd, Ganeshpeth Colony, Nagpur and arrival point as Fun and Food Village, Nagpur, Bajargaon. The cab charges from INR 320/- to INR 380/- depending on the peak hours and offers. Journey time: Approximately 1hr.
- Metro: Metro connectivity is yet to reach the place.
- Self-Driving: If you are a travel enthusiast and want to travel through your personal vehicle then you need to take Amravati Road/Maharajbagh Road/Nagpur – Aurangabad Highway/Nagpur – Mumbai Highway in Sitabuldi to reach Fun and food village, Nagpur.
Journey time: Approximately 1hr from St Stand Rd, Ganeshpeth Colony, Nagpur.
- Train: There is no direct train connectivity to Fun and Food Village, Bajargaon.
How to get prepared for Fun and Food Village
- As the prices and timings are subject to change and might also vary as per the season, it is advisable to please confirm both before planning the trip so that you can enjoy it to the fullest.
- The place keeps running some discount offers at different points so peek into that information as well to make the entire treat even cheaper.
- In case, you have pre-booked, do not forget to take proof of booking along because you might need to show some written documentation at the entrance.
- It’s always good to reach at the place as early as possible so that you do not miss out on anything. The place has so much to offer, you might not be able to cover it all if you are late.
Things to take with you
- Before leaving your home please take your swimming costumes with you. In case you don’t have one, nothing to worry, you can also rent one at a reasonable price as per your requirement from the amusement park as well.
- Also, keep your towel and sunscreen lotion with you as you are going to enjoy the water rides which are in an open area and you are definitely going to need to dry yourself and also protect yourself from the sun and chlorinated water.
- In case you have a problem of feeling nausea after having high and speedy rides, please keep your medicines accordingly to keep the entertainment going.
What Type of clothes you should wear
If you are going for not just amusement park, but waterpark as well, you will have to change for the swimming costumes. Rest; be as comfortable as you can. You are going to enjoy the rides and you definitely would not want to keep bothering about where your clothes are going or if they are not getting spoiled. So wear accordingly to save yourself from any unnecessary embarrassment.
What to do when you feel uncomfortable
If you don’t feel good during any ride or in the pool, you can call the guards anytime. At least one guard is always available near the rides, especially near the water rides.
What precautionary measures you should take
- One should always take special care while going to the pool with kids.
- Depth marks made in the pool should always be paid attention to.
- One should immediately call the guards in case of any medical emergency.
So what else you need to wait for? You have all the fun elements under one roof that too making it friendly to your pocket. A place where age is no bar, fun has no limits and conveniently connected with all modes to commute. It is meant to calm your mind and soothe your soul. The only thing you need to do is to take out some time for yourself!