UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018:Good news for Govt Job Aspirants ,Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the Female and Male Licentiates Teacher (LT) UP LT for 10,768 vacancies in Uttar Pradesh. Applicants who wish to apply for should read the complete UP LT Grade Teacher Notification before going to apply Online. The Detailed Notification of UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 is available on Official UPPSC Website.Aspirants who satisfy the Eligibility Details can apply for 2018 before Last Date. Have a Look on to the below mentioned UP LT Grade Teacher 2018 Notification,Exam Date,Application form,Eligibility criteria,Exam Pattern,Registration,Fee given below.Stay tune for more updated news.
UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of the Posts: UP LT Grade Teachers
- No. of Vacancies: 10,768 vacancies.
- Starting Date: 15th March 2018
- Last Date: 16th April 2018
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination & Document verification
|Name of Subject||Vacancies (MALE)||Vacancies (FEMALE)|
|Total||5364 Posts||5404 Posts|
- For OC/OBC Category Candidates: Rs 125/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs 25/-.
- Rs. 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay 4800/- & Other Allowances
- Candidates who have Completed Bachelor Degree with B.E from recongized University
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Max Age for General candidates: 40 years.
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years Relaxation
Issued UP LT Grade Teacher 2018 Notification on
Last date for Apply Online
UP LT Grade Teacher 2018 Exam Date
How to Apply for UP LT Grade Teacher 2018
Candidates may fill their application forms by following some of these below stated steps
- First of all login to the UPPSC Official Website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the home page you need to click on the link for UP LT Teacher Notification Pdf.
- Afterwards read the pdf file and go for the application process.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature etc. in the application form.
- Afterwards deposit the application fees and note down the transaction number.
- Now recheck the application form and then submit all the details.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. and Password for future use.
- At last, you must take a printout of filled application form for future use.
<<Apply Online Here >>
UP LT Grade Teacher Exam Pattern
- It comprises 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The duration of each paper will be 02 hours.
- Paper I Consists General Knowledge and Teaching aptitude subjects.
- While paper II have concerned subject, which fill be candidates.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answer