Application fee & Payment 2018
Candidate should pay Rs.150 /- through Credit/Debit card & Internet Banking..
Eligibility Criteria for APRDC 2018
➣The following eligibility criteria are eligible to appear for APRDC 2018 Exam.
➣Candidate should be Indian nationality & resident of AP
➢Candidate should have passed Intermediate Examination in first attempt in APRIL/March 2018.
➣Candidate should have Minimum 50% marks for OC (45% marks for SC/ST)
APRDC 2018 Exam Dates (Released)
Issue of APRDC CET 2018 Notification
Application Submission Starts on
Last date for Application Submission
Hall Ticket Download Begins
10th May 2018
Answer Key Availability
APRDC Application form 2018
How to Apply Online for APRDC 2018
➢Visit the official website
➢Click on the Apply online link
➢Choose the fee payment mode
➢Fill the Online Application form
➢Upload the Scanned images of Color Photo & Signature in JPEG/JPG.
Apply Online : Here
APRDC 2018 Exam Pattern
1. There will be one question paper for 2 & 1/2 hours duration.
2. The question paper will be administered through a Paper and Pen based test.
3. The question paper will be in Telugu and English.
4. The question paper will be objective type and multiple choice.
5. The question paper will carry a total 150 marks. Each question carries “1”.
6. There will be three papers for 40 marks in each subject in addition to English paper for 30 marks. English paper is common to all.
Declaration of APRDC 2018 Result will be in last week of June 2018.The conducting authority will conduct the APRDC examination,evaluate the answer sheet and likely to declare the result by the last week of June and same will be hosted on website.As soon as the results is ready, the board will host the results on the website and thereafter candidate may download the result.
The APRDC 2018 Counselling will be started in 1st week of July 2018.Qualified candidates will be called for counselling according to merit list prepared by AP Residential Society(APRIES). Information for would also be available on the online.Counselling will be conducted in two rounds.If seats remain vacant after admission of recommended candidate during the first round of counselling,second round of counselling will be held.